benchmark scientific blue mini-centrifuge with 2 rotors, 230v
to add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
- benchmark scientific, inc.
- blue mini-centrifuge with 2 rotors, 230v
as leading supplier of laboratory equipment in the united states, block scientific offers an extensive range of lab instruments. our collection of top class centrifuges features the blue mini-centrifuge with 2 rotors, 230v from benchmark scientific inc. this model comes with 2 rotors and six adapters and is ideal for a variety of micro sample sizes and protocols in the research lab.
the blue mini-centrifuge has two interchangeable rotors. the first is a fixed-angle, six-place rotor for use with 1.5/2.0 ml micro tubes. the second is a pcr (polymerase chain reaction) strip tube rotor for use with either 2 x 8 pcr strips or 16 x 0.2 ml tubes. all tubes are sold separately.
this mini-centrifuge is used for cell culture applications and separating cell lysates in a research laboratory. its features include
- six additional adapters for 0.4 – 0.5 ml tubes
- quiet and compact
- ideal for quick spin downs and stops within seconds for efficient operation
- electronic safety cut-off de-activates the centrifuge when lid is opened for added safety
- clear lid for constant observation of samples while spinning
- advanced motor mounting system provides quiet, vibration-free operation
- 6,600 rpm (rotations per minute) mini-centrifuge for use in portable applications and spinning down micro-sized samples
- dimensions (h x w x d) – 3.9 x 5.0 x 5.4 inches/10.0 x 12.6 x 13.8 cm
- operating temperature range – +4°c to +50°c
- rcf – 2200 xg
- electrical – 230v
to get more information about the benchmark scientific blue mini-centrifuge with 2 rotors, 230v or other mini centrifuge models we offer, call 631-589-1118 or send an email to email@example.com. to place an order, visit our online store.