Benchmark Scientific Blue Mini-Centrifuge with 2 Rotors, 230V
To add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
Manufacturer: Benchmark Scientific
Model: Blue Mini-Centrifuge with 2 Rotors, 230V
Product Code: BSC1006-B-E
As leading supplier of laboratory equipment in the United States, Block Scientific offers an extensive range of lab instruments. Our collection of top class centrifuges features the Blue Mini-Centrifuge with 2 Rotors, 230V from Benchmark Scientific Inc. This model comes with 2 rotors and six adapters and is ideal for a variety of micro sample sizes and protocols in the research lab.
The Blue Mini-Centrifuge has two interchangeable rotors. The first is a fixed-angle, six-place rotor for use with 1.5/2.0 mL micro tubes. The second is a PCR (polymerase chain reaction) strip tube rotor for use with either 2 x 8 PCR strips or 16 x 0.2 mL tubes. All tubes are sold separately.
This mini-centrifuge is used for cell culture applications and separating cell lysates in a research laboratory. Its features include
- Six additional adapters for 0.4 – 0.5 mL tubes
- Quiet and compact
- Ideal for quick spin downs and stops within seconds for efficient operation
- Electronic safety cut-off de-activates the centrifuge when lid is opened for added safety
- Clear lid for constant observation of samples while spinning
- Advanced motor mounting system provides quiet, vibration-free operation
- 6,600 rpm (rotations per minute) mini-centrifuge for use in portable applications and spinning down micro-sized samples
- Dimensions (H x W x D) – 3.9 x 5.0 x 5.4 inches/10.0 x 12.6 x 13.8 cm
- Operating temperature range – +4°C to +50°C
- RCF – 2200 xg
- Electrical – 230V
To get more information about the Benchmark Scientific Blue Mini-Centrifuge with 2 Rotors, 230V or other mini centrifuge models we offer, call 631-589-1118 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. To place an order, visit our online store.