benchmark scientific blue mini-centrifuge with 2 rotors
to add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
- benchmark scientific, inc.
- blue mini-centrifuge with 2 rotors
block scientific, an established laboratory equipment supplier in the united states offers a comprehensive range of lab devices for clinical and research laboratories. our product line features the blue mini-centrifuge with 2 rotors by benchmark scientific inc. this mini centrifuge features 2 interchangeable rotors. the first is a fixed-angle, six-place rotor for use with 1.5/2.0 ml micro tubes. the second is a pcr (polymerase chain reaction) strip tube rotor for use with either 2 x 8 pcr strips or 16 x 0.2 ml tubes.
blue mini-centrifuge is used for cell culture applications and separating cell lysates in a research laboratory. it includes of six additional adapters for 0.4 – 0.5 ml tubes. all tubes are sold separately.
- for use in portable applications and spinning down micro-sized samples
- spins samples at 6,600 rpm (rotations per minute)
- electronic safety cut-off de-activates the centrifuge when lid is opened for added safety
- clear lid for constant observation of samples while spinning
- ideal for quick spin downs and stops within seconds
- advanced motor mounting system provides quiet, vibration-free operation
- six adapters for use with 0.4-0.5 ml tubes
- operates at 115v/60hz
- operating temperature range – 4 degrees c to 50 degrees c
- color – blue
- dimensions – 3.9 x 5.0 x 5.4 inches/10.0 x 12.6 x 13.8 cm (h x w x d)
for more information on the benchmark scientific blue mini-centrifuge with 2 rotors and other mini centrifuge models we offer, call 631-589-1118 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. to browse our collection of centrifuges and place an order, visit our online store.