Benchmark Scientific Blue Mini-Centrifuge with 2 Rotors
To add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
Manufacturer: Benchmark Scientific
Model: Blue Mini-Centrifuge with 2 Rotors
Product Code: BSC1006-B
Block Scientific, an established laboratory equipment supplier in the United States offers a comprehensive range of lab devices for clinical and research laboratories. Our product line features the Blue Mini-Centrifuge with 2 Rotors by Benchmark Scientific Inc. This mini centrifuge features 2 interchangeable rotors. The first is a fixed-angle, six-place rotor for use with 1.5/2.0 mL micro tubes. The second is a PCR (polymerase chain reaction) strip tube rotor for use with either 2 x 8 PCR strips or 16 x 0.2 mL tubes.
Blue Mini-Centrifuge is used for cell culture applications and separating cell lysates in a research laboratory. It includes of six additional adapters for 0.4 – 0.5 mL tubes. All tubes are sold separately.
- For use in portable applications and spinning down micro-sized samples
- Spins samples at 6,600 rpm (rotations per minute)
- Electronic safety cut-off de-activates the centrifuge when lid is opened for added safety
- Clear lid for constant observation of samples while spinning
- Ideal for quick spin downs and stops within seconds
- Advanced motor mounting system provides quiet, vibration-free operation
- Six adapters for use with 0.4-0.5 mL tubes
- Operates at 115V/60Hz
- Operating temperature range – 4 degrees C to 50 degrees C
- Color – Blue
- Dimensions – 3.9 x 5.0 x 5.4 inches/10.0 x 12.6 x 13.8 cm (H x W x D)
For more information on the Benchmark Scientific Blue Mini-Centrifuge with 2 Rotors and other mini centrifuge models we offer, call 631-589-1118 or send an email to email@example.com. To browse our collection of centrifuges and place an order, visit our online store.