Unico educational microscopes are used for performing analytical applications in school and college laboratories in an easy and convenient manner. The operational consistency of these devices enables research applications to be carried out within the shortest possible time.
Unico Educational Microscopes – Designed for Efficiency
Educational microscopes manufactured by Unico are available in a variety of models. These include Model M15 Junior Classroom Microscope Corded, Model M16 Freedom Jr. Cordless Microscope, Model M220FL Monocular Microscope – Fluorescent, Model M220FL-M Monocular Microscope – Fluorescent, Mechanical, Model M220FL-D Dual Head Microscope – Fluorescent, Model M220FL-DM Dual Head Microscope – Fluorescent, Mechanical, Model M252LED Dual Head Microscope with LED and many more.
The important features of the popular Model M15 Junior Classroom Microscope: Corded are:
- Monocular head inclined at 45° degrees, rotates 360° for easy of use
- Built-in bright white illumination with 115V/ 20W tungsten bulb
- Large stage, acid and reagent resistant with locked-on stage clips
- Intermediate coarse focus adjustment: avoids the complexity of making two adjustments
- Achromatic objectives: 4x, 10x, 40x
- Built-in N.A 0.65 condenser with 5-position disc diaphragm
- 10x WF eyepiece
- CSA & UL approved 3-wire power cord
- Sturdy and reliable frame
- Stage drilled to accept attachable mechanical stage
The adjustable stage travel safety rack stop offered with this equipment prevents slide damage. Unico educational microscopes also come with plastic dustcover and user’s manual.
Purchase from Leading Distributors
To purchase Unico educational microscopes for your institution, it is important to contact an established distributor who can provide quality instruments to meet your needs.