So-Low Ultra Low freezers are well-known for their durability and reliable performance. Widely available, these efficient laboratory freezers offer superior functionality that gives them an edge over competing brands. Manufactured by So-Low Environmental Equipment Co, these freezers are specially designed to meet the biological product storage requirements of research and clinical applications.
So-Low Ultra Low Freezers – Highly Durable
These Ultra Low freezers, with their advanced refrigeration system, can be relied upon even when performance testing is done under the most demanding conditions. All models of the ultra low freezers are backed by a 12-month warranty. The advantages of these advanced freezer units include dependability, ease of operation, efficiency, and low maintenance.
The quality construction of the freezers makes them a very reliable option. The freezers have a 16-ga. exterior (cold rolled steel) and their non-corrosive steel interiors are galvanized. This helps them remain cool for a longer time and puts minimal stress on the compressors. The main features of the -18°C to -80°C Temperature Range So-Low Ultra Low Freezer include:
- Interior dimensions: 42in W x 25in F-B x 49in H
- Exterior dimensions: 62in W x 35.5in F-B x 79in H
- Air-cooled condenser with three fans to support efficient distribution of heat
- CFC-Free DuPont Suva 95 refrigerant
- Monitoring light to warn of clogged condenser
- Automatic timer system to help instant restarting of the unit in case of power outages
- Special hinged grille to enable quick visual examination of the air-cooled condenser
- Large air-cooled finned condenser with front to back flow of air for cooling compressors
So-Low’s Ultra Low freezers also have a dual display digital temperature control to ensure that freezer functions at optimal temperature. Their audio and visual display can be battery operated.
Many Popular Models
The product is available in horizontal as well as vertical models. The common temperature range for all the available models is between -40°C to -80°C and -40°C to -85°C. Though their features are similar, So-Low Ultra Low freezers vary greatly in exterior and interior dimensions, temperature specifications and capacity.