Clinical laboratories, research facilities and hospitals depend on high performance automated immunoassay analyzers for fast and accurate immunoassay testing. The device is used for diverse applications ranging from testing for cardiac allergies, infectious diseases, cancer markers, biomarkers, congenital disease, and diabetes to therapeutic drug monitoring. To meet the growing demand for reliable analyzers, leading manufacturers offer advanced immunoassay systems with superior capabilities. The Siemens ADVIA Centaur® XP is currently one of the most popular options for both routine and specialized testing, offering efficiency, speed and accuracy for an increasingly diverse patient population.
This high-performance immunoassay system comes with a high throughput of up to 240 tests per hour. It features 30 onboard reagents and dedicated STAT capabilities to maximize productivity, regardless of volume or types of tests. Its STAT port guarantees priority sampling at any time.
The unit’s comprehensive diagnostic testing covers screening, diagnosis, risk assessment and monitoring. Its 360º status light displays system information visible from all points. Other advanced features include
- Intuitive software for ease of operation
- High-resolution touch screen for easy interaction
- Expanded ancillary reagent and fluid capacity
- Universal sample rack design eliminates manual tasks
- Disposable pipette tips eliminate sample-to-sample carryover
- Automatic dilution, repeat and reflex testing
- Smart Algorithm Software automatically repeats and confirms reactive testing
- No daily startup with automated maintenance features
- New instrument sensors that enhance remote diagnostic functions
The data archive in the system reduces time for administrative tasks. Productivity can be increased by connecting it to Siemens Aptio™ Automation, ADVIA® Automation, StreamLAB® Automation and VersaCell® Solutions.
Purchasing this immunoassay analyzer from a reliable and established dealer would ensure many benefits such as competitive pricing and reliable post-sales support for installation, training, and maintenance.