Most laboratories need advanced clinical chemistry analyzers to analyze samples of serum, plasma, urine, cerebrospinal fluid, and other bodily fluids. Medica Corporation’s EasyRA is proven to be an ideal choice. Specially designed to meet the on-site testing needs of small to medium-size medical laboratories, Medica EasyRA is a fully automated clinical chemistry analyzer that enables practices to deliver accurate results and improved patient care. Its four color-coded chapters guide the technician through all analyzer functions.
An easy choice for your laboratory’s clinical chemistry analysis needs, EasyRA comes with features such as 150 tests per hour (>300 with integrated ISE), 24 sample positions, 24 reagents on board, and more. This benchtop analyzer helps lab professionals analyze stat samples at any time with typical stat results in less than 8 minutes. Easy-to-use, this analyzer has the following advantages-
- Simple and intuitive user interface
- Low maintenance maximizes efficiency and quality of care
- Friendly displays clearly signal the progress of a run and easily allow changes
- Maintenance-free photometer xenon flash lamp with a 5-year use life
- Fully accessible ISE Module
- New wireless RFID technology that contains all reagent information
- ISE reagents are contained in a convenient, disposable reagent pack
- The unique slide-out drawer makes all components easily accessible
EasyRA reagents are ready to use and packaged in liquid form in single or dual reagent widges. Two-way communication between the analyzer and the reagent wedges allows for continuous updating, providing real-time inventory control. The instrument also reduces data entry errors from manual programming by identifying reagent locations, number of samples remaining, sample volumes, and expiration dates.
An ideal lab equipment to accommodate the diverse needs of a small laboratory, EasyRA analyzer can also be purchased via online stores of reliable chemistry lab equipment suppliers. Make sure the supplier of your choice offers warranty as well as after sales and maintenance services for this lab equipment.