The LW Scientific USA E8 Fixed-Speed centrifuge is a popular choice among laboratories as it offers excellent performance along with quieter operation. As it is portable, it is ideal for centrifugation while on the go. This advanced model comes loaded with features and improvements including higher speeds for faster and cleaner separations, shorter height to fit under any cabinet, lower chamber temperatures for cooler test-tube samples, and auto-calibrating speed function for precision outcome.
This centrifuge comes with an eight-place tube rotor, eight 15ml tube sleeves, eight 13x75mm tube sleeve inserts and E8 FIXED 3,500rpm fixed speed for blood only, and an auto-off 30-minute timer with bell.
Key Features and Specifications
The auto-brake can stop the rotor in less than 30 seconds, which is a great time-saver. Other important features and specifications of this LW Scientific centrifuge are:
- Suction-cupped feet prevent slipping
- 110/220v auto-switching power adapter
- Angled rotor, 8-tube capacity
- Holds 3ml to 15ml size tubes
- 12 volt DC maintenance-free motor
- Clear view port in lid for using tachometer
- (CE, UL, cUL approved)
- Lid safety shut-off switch
- Maximum RCF=1,534g
- Quiet, vibration-free operation
- Auto-brake stops the rotor in less than 30 seconds
- Accurate speeds for specific g-forces
- Proper separations without cell damage
- Designed, engineered, and assembled in America
With all these benefits, the E8 centrifuge is turning out to be the preferred choice for cost-effective blood separations.
In addition to this fixed model, the E8 family also includes three USA E8 Porta-Fuge models designed for mobile centrifugation. LW Scientific also offers variable-speed or DIGITAL models for spinning blood, urine, fecals, semen, and other fluids at the correct speeds for proper separations and clear results. Purchase of these centrifuges from a reliable online dealer in lab equipment would ensure competitive pricing and excellent customer support.