The development of automated hematology analyzers has enhanced the working of modern laboratories as well as improved the availability of hematology information necessary for patient care. Though there are several brands of hematology analyzers in the market, one that is providing impressive performance is the KX-21N Automated Hematology Analyzer from Sysmex America, Inc., a world leader in laboratory design, systematization and solutions.
Some of the hematology problems that need resolution include platelet agglutination, correction of the white blood cell count in the presence of nucleated red blood cells and the identification of abnormal lymphoid cells. This hematology analyzer is the ideal solution for labs faced with the need to provide reliable results for all this and more even as they face an increased workload.
The Sysmex KX-21N Automated Hematology Analyzer is specially designed to provide accurate and reliable results for body fluid cell count analysis. This analyzer offers many significant advantages:
- Quick and accurate analysis of 17 parameters, including a 3-part WBC differential and histograms for RBC, PLT and WBC
- Data storage is 240 test results without histograms
- Throughput is up to 60 samples an hour
- Compact and fully integrated benchtop system
- Robust performance for best possible up-time
- Printer options
- Comprehensive, sensitive flagging
- Single button selection for sampling
- Easy operation and maintenance
- Safe and secure
The use of automatic floating discriminators ensures high levels of accuracy. This hematology analyzer requires minimal training to operate. It features push-button technology and simple menus. Moreover, the reagents are non-toxic and biodegradable. Leading lab equipment suppliers offer this high-end hematology analyzer recertified with parts warranty at a competitive price.