Used widely in patient and research settings to count and characterize blood cells for disease detection and monitoring, hematology analyzers can detect small cell populations to diagnose rare blood conditions. Beckman Coulter’s Ac·T 5diff OV (open vial) is a simple, flexible, affordable 5-part differential system. This unique analyzer delivers accurate test results and a user-friendly software interface in a compact design. It enables low-volume labs to advance to 5-part differential analysis cost-effectively.
This easy-to-operate analyzer features one button operation for automatic probe wipe and for startup and shut down. It also includes an easy-to-operate 20 user-definable patient and action ranges for enhanced flexibility. The two-dimensional methodology of ACV technology makes the system the right choice for any laboratory looking to achieve excellent performance and incredible value. Its automated testing features promote workflow efficiency and reduce operational costs. The system ensures efficient use of samples and Beckman Coulter reagents in CBC and CBC/DIFF modes.
- Optional hand-held barcode reader
- 60 sample-per-hour throughput for streamlined workflow
- Diluent plus four onboard reagents
- Patient storage for streamlined data recall
- Specially formulated reagents, controls and calibrators that ensure accuracy
- Zero daily maintenance to save time and labor
- One-step setup, operation and shutdown that speeds workflow
- Random access testing for complete workflow flexibility
Reliable vendors of laboratory equipment offer the Beckman Coulter Ac·T5 Diff refurbished with a 90-day parts warranty.