Powerful and sensitive, immunoassays are among the most used lab technologies in the world today. This testing methodology for patient diagnosis and monitoring can quickly detect and measure in blood and other clinical samples. Immunoassay testing categories include enzyme, fluorescence, radio-immunoassay (RIA), cardiac analysis, infectious diseases, and tumor diagnosis.
Keeping ahead with rising patient care needs, the Beckman Access II is one immunoassay system that is taking laboratories ahead with their testing. This state-of-the-art system comes with a ‘lab-forward’ design. Here are some of the unique features that make this analyzer special:
- An extensive immunoassay diagnostic testing menu which ranges from sTfR in the anemia panel to reproductive assays SHBG and Testosterone as well as extensive automated-assay choices for thyroid, oncology and many other diagnostic specialties widely used in hospitals, clinics and physician office labs
- The effectiveness of a reference-lab immunoassay analyzer coupled with bench-top advantages, offering laboratories greater control over quality, reliability and speed –all while saving valuable floor space.
- Can load up to 60 samples at one time, run up to 100 tests per hour, including STAT and automatic reflex testing
- Sample probe obstruction detection, magnetic particle separation and chemiluminescent detection technology
- Simple, user-friendly interface, easy to store reagent kits
- On-board refrigeration storage of up to 24 assays
When accuracy, time and productivity are the goals, few systems can do better than the Beckman Access II. Cost should not be a concern – leading lab equipment stores offer this quality immunoassay system at a competitive price as well as reagent rental programs to help labs acquire the analyzer without having to pay for it upfront.