A leading lab products manufacturer based in Florida, Awareness Technology, Inc. is engaged in the design and manufacture of clinical laboratory instruments for small-to medium-sized labs. Working with the mission to offer cost-effective products of high quality and enduring design, the products of this ISO 13485:2003 certified manufacturer is making a real difference in labs.
The company’s extensive product range includes automatic analyzers, microplate readers, microstrip readers, microplate washers, incubator-shakers, check strips, immunoassay kits, allergy solutions, and kit suppliers.
- STAT FAX® 4500 Chemistry Analyzer – This compact, economical and standalone model comes with superb optics, touch-screen interface and built-in printer.
- Chromate Microplate Reader – ChroMate® is a compact, 8-channel microplate reader. This open system permits users to program a wide variety of assays.
- ChemWell-T – ChemWell-T 4610 PC Controlled Chemistry + Turbidimetric Analyzer is designed specifically to meet the needs of lower throughput labs.
- ChemWell 2910 – This completely open system supports both chemistry and Elisa immunoassay testing. It offers a typical throughput of up to 200 endpoint reactions per hour, up to 170 kinetic reactions per hour.
- STAT FAX 4200 Multichannel Microplate Reader – This device is used to carry out on board data diminution computations, which include curve fitting, regressions and cutoff absorbance calculations with step-by-step user prompting.
- STAT FAX 2600 Microplate Washer – This fully automatic washer is used to wash immunoassays, with extreme accuracy. It washes flat round and v-bottom plates and strips.
Started with a vision to become the first name in small instrumentation design, Awareness Technology, Inc. is now well known as a worldwide leader in clinical laboratory instrumentation. Either go online or choose an establisher supplier to purchase the products of this leading manufacturer.