Laboratory Equipment Leasing, Lab Equipment for Lease, Lease Finance Deals, Reagent Rental Plans
Block Scientific’s lease/finance program provides laboratories and healthcare facilities with a cost-effective alternative to buying costly new equipment.
Using high quality laboratory equipment is critical when it comes to ensuring accurate and timely test results for proper treatment and care. Medical laboratories with financial constraints find it difficult to invest in advanced devices that can improve their productivity, workflow and patient care. Block Scientific is helping this community with high value lease/finance deals on new as well as refurbished lab equipment.
An established New York based global supplier of laboratory instruments, accessories and consumables, Block Scientific is offering its customers great value with these lease options. The program offers labs a variety of benefits such as budget flexibility, conservation of capital, flexible in terms of payment, availability of advanced technology without huge investment, larger tax deduction than claiming depreciation expenses, elimination of maintenance worries, better balance sheets and fast turnaround time.
This reliable dealer’s economical lease deals are available for the following products:
- Beckman Access II– Immunoassay analyzer based on Chemiluminescent detection technology for $460.00/month, which includes Installation, Training, Delivery and a $5,000.00 reagent credit.
- MedicaEasyRA– An accurate and precise clinical chemistry analyzer for $773.00 per month including delivery, installation, training, and a $8,500.00 reagent credit.
- Olympus AU 400e – A refurbished chemistry analyzerfor $891.00 per month including delivery, installation, training, and a $9,800.00 reagent credit.
- Siemens DCA Vantage– A new diabetes system for $98.00 with installation, training, delivery and a $1,700.00 reagent credit
- UniCel® DxI 800 Immunoassay System-for $608.00 with installation, training, delivery, and a $6,700.00 reagent credit
- Beckman Coulter AcT Diff 2 – A reliable hematology analyzer for $283.00 with installation, training, delivery and a $3,100.00 reagent credit
- MedicaEasystat– A new blood gas analyzer for $395.00 with installation, training, delivery and a $4300.00 reagent credit
- ACL Elite Coagulation– An easy-to-use refurbished hemostasis systemfor $411.00 with installation, training, delivery and a $4.500.00 reagent credit
- Diazyme Smart 700/340 Analyzerfor $187.00 including installation, training, delivery and a $2,000.00 reagent credit
- Awareness ChemWell T– A PC controlled Chemistry and Turbidimetric Analyzerfor $353.00 including installation, training, delivery and a $3,900.00 reagent credit
In addition to these attractive lease/finance options, Block Scientific also offers reagent rental plans on their immunoassay and chemistry analyzers from leading manufacturers such as Beckman Coulter, DPC/Siemens, and Tosoh. Their reagent rental agreement allows laboratories to acquire the laboratory device they need in exchange for the guaranteed purchase of reagents over a period of time.
About Block Scientific
Established in 1980, Block Scientific is a leading laboratory equipment supplier based in Bohemia, New York. This dealer delivers quality and reliable laboratory products and support services to worldwide clients. Find more about their product line at http://www.blockscientific.com/
22 Sawgrass Drive
Bellport, NY 11713 USA
Tel : 1-866-203-5777 (toll free)
Tel : 631-589-1118
Fax : 631-589-4088