Unico Binocular WF10X, 4X, 10X, 40XR, 100XR Achromat MECH. Abbe N.A. LED Illumination
To add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
Model: Binocular WF10X, 4X, 10X, 40XR, 100XR Achromat
Product Code: G380-LED
Block Scientific, an established global supplier of quality laboratory equipment offers the Unico Binocular WF10X, 4X, 10X, 40XR, 100XR Achromat MECH. Abbe N.A. LED Illumination microscope, a quality instrument designed with viewing comfort in mind. The standard 10X High Eye-Point eyepieces are engineered to reduce eyestrain for users wearing glasses.
Each eye tube features independent focusing diopter adjustment to compensate for the natural vision differential between each eye. The base design adds stability to the body while allowing extra room for hand access to the oversized coarse and fine focus controls and easy access to the coaxial mechanical stage controls. It also provides precise mechanical stage movement, optical clarity, flat field and comfortable viewing.
- Head: Binocular and Trinocular heads feature Seidentopf optical design with 52 to 75 mm interpupilary distance adjustment. All rotate rotates 360° and lock in-place with a thumbscrew
- Coated Optics: All optics feature the following coatings: Anti-Glare, Color Correction, Anti-Fungal
- Eyepiece: Standard with 10X High-Eyepoint widefield oculars. Standard widefield oculars are also available. FN = 18 mm, optional 20 mm available
- Objectives: DIN Standard 4X, 10X, 40XP and 100XR (Oil) objectives. 40X and 100X objectives are “R”, or retractable. Nosepiece: 4 hole standard. Options are: Achromat, Semi-Plan, or Plan Achromats. Simple Phase Contrast is available in 10X, 40X and 100X Semi-Plan
- 4X = NA 0.10
- 10X = NA 0.25
- 40X = NA 0.65
- 100X = NA 1.25
Focal Length: 160 mm Magnification: With 10X eyepieces, standard magnification is 40X, 100X, 400X and 1,000X
- Stand: Sturdy cast metal frame with unique polymer accent panel, designed to provide stability while dissipating bulb heat
- Condenser: Features a focusable NA 1.25 Abbe condenser with port for optional Simple Phase Contrast Annulus insertion. Focusable for concentrated or diffuse lighting with rack and pinion movement
- Focusing: Smooth, extra-large graduated coaxial coarse and fine focus controls with tension adjustment to eliminate stage drift. Adjustable to your personal preferences
- Stage: Built-in graduated mechanical stage with low-position coaxial X-Y controls. Ball bearing movement allows for smooth, precise adjustments. Stage size: 142 mm x 132 mm. Range of X-Y stage movement: 55 mm x 75 mm. Spring loaded slide holder
- Illumination: LED
- Iris Diaphragm: Features adjustable Iris with metal leaf overlay design
- Electrical: 110V-60 Hz to 240V-50 Hz, universal power supply. The fuse rating is 250V 1.5A. UL & CSA approved electrical parts
- Warranty: 5-year limited warranty, excludes bulb and fuses
To place your purchase order for the Unico Binocular WF10X, 4X, 10X, 40XR, 100XR Achromat MECH. Abbe N.A. LED Illumination or to check out other laboratory microscopes we offer, visit our online store. To contact us, dial 631-589-1118 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.