Phoenix Diagnostics Bilirubin Linearity Controls
To add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
Manufacturer: Phoenix Diagnostics
Model: Bilirubin Linearity Controls
Product Code: PH5011
Block Scientific, a leading lab equipment supplier based in New York, offers a wide range of high quality products from industry leading manufacturers. We offer the Bilirubin Linearity Controls that allow the consolidation of more analytes in fewer products. Manufactured by Phoenix Diagnostics, these linearity test sets contain purified bilirubin stabilized within a bovine albumin solution. Each linearity control set comes with 18 ampules of 1mL each, with 3 ampules per diluted level.
Functions of Bilirubin
Chemistry Linearity Controls
- To verify reportable ranges and determine linearity in automated, semi-automated and manual chemistry systems
- To document calibration verification and verification of linear change
- To troubleshoot problems with chemistry systems and reagents
- Analytes: Total bilirubin and direct bilirubin
- Ready to use and does not require reconstitution
- Stable until the expiration date when stored at 2-8° C
- Phoenix Pkg: 6x1x1ml
For more information about Phoenix Diagnostics Bilirubin Linearity Controls and other chemistry linearity controls we offer, visit our online store. To contact us, call 631-589-1118 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.