benchrockert 3d nutating shaker, variable speed, 12″x12″ platform with 2 mats, 115v
to add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
- benchmark scientific, inc.
based in new york, block scientific is an established laboratory equipment supplier offering lab instruments for clinical and research applications. we offer benchrockert 3d nutating shaker, variable speed, 12″x12″ platform with 2 mats, 115v from benchmark scientific inc. this shaker is designed to provide the precise speeds and tilt angles required for a broad range of molecular and biological mixing applications.
the benchrockert 3d includes both flat and dimpled (autoclavable) mats for mixing different types of tubes and other vessels. stacking platforms can be purchased as accessories, effectively doubling the usable surface area of each model. users have the option to adjust both parameters to match the vessel size and the volume of liquid being mixed, yielding optimum results.
benchrockert 3d nutating shaker
- large 12 x 12 in. work surface
- insta-tiltt technology for instant adjustment to the tilt angle
- dual platform accessory doubles work surface
- cold room and incubator safe
- adjustable speed & tilt for a wide range of applications
- maintenance free, brushless motor, capable of loads up to 4.4 lbs
- speed – variable, 2 to 30 rpm
- tilt angle – variable, 0° to 30°
- weight – 7.5 lbs (3.4kg)
- operating temperature – +4 to +65°c
- platform size – 12 x 12 in. / 30 x 30 cm
- dimensions – 12 x 12 x 8 in. 30 x 30 x 20 cm
- electrical – 115v
- load capacity – 5 lbs. / 2.3 kg
for more information on the benchrockert 3d nutating shaker, variable speed, 12″x12″ platform with 2 mats, 115v and other models of mixers/ rotators/ shakers/ stirrers/disruptors we offer, call 631-589-1118 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. to place an order, visit our online store.