benchrockert 2d rocker, variable speed, 14″x12″ platform with flat mat, 230v
to add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
- benchmark scientific, inc.
block scientific is an established laboratory equipment supplier based in new york offering lab products to clients worldwide. our extensive portfolio includes the benchrockert 2d rocker, variable speed, 14″x12″ platform with flat mat, 230v. manufactured by benchmark scientific inc, this rocker is designed to provide the precise speeds and tilt angles required for a broad range of molecular and biological mixing applications.
the benchrockert 2d features rocking speed and tilt angle that is easily adjustable in seconds. users have the option to adjust both parameters to match the vessel size and the volume of liquid being mixed, yielding optimum results.
the device provides a gentle wave effect for non-foaming mixing at low speeds and minimal tilt angles (as is required for most blot washing and gel work). they produce aggressive agitation for vigorous sample mixing, when set to higher speeds and more extreme tilt angles. it also features maintenance free brushless motors and is safe for use in cold rooms and incubators.
benchrockert 2d rocker
- insta-tiltt, instant tilt angle adjustment
- includes flat and dimpled mats
- adjustable speed for a wide variety of applications
- accepts stackable platforms
- platform mats are autoclavable
- weight – 7.5 lbs (3.4kg)
- tilt angle – variable, 0° to 30°
- speed – variable, 2 to 30 rpm
- platform size – 14 x 12 in. / 35 x 30 cm
- operating temperature range – +4 to +65°c
- load capacity – 5 lbs. / 2.3 kg
- electrical – 230v
- dimensions (w x d x h) – 14 x 12 x 8 in. 35 x 30 x 20 cm
to get more information about the benchrockert 2d or other mixers/ rotators/ shakers/ stirrers/disruptors we offer, call 631-589-1118 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. to place an order, visit our online store.