benchrockert 2d rocker, variable speed, 14″x12″ platform with flat mat, 115v
to add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
a leading laboratory equipment supplier based in new york, block scientific offers a comprehensive range of lab products. we offer the benchrockert 2d rocker, variable speed, 14″x12″ platform with flat mat, 115v from benchmark scientific inc. this rocker provides the precise speeds and tilt angles required for a broad range of molecular and biological mixing applications.
with the benchrockert 2d, users have the option to adjust both parameters to match the vessel size and the volume of liquid being mixed, yielding optimum results. the rocking speed and tilt angle design can be easily adjusted in seconds.
at low speeds and minimal tilt angles, this model provide a gentle wave effect for non-foaming mixing, as is required for most blot washing and gel work. on the other hand, if set to higher speeds and more extreme tilt angles, it produces aggressive agitation for vigorous sample mixing.
benchrockert 2d rocker
- safe for incubator or cold room use
- maintenance-free brushless motors
- insta-tiltt, instant tilt angle adjustment
- includes flat and dimpled mats
- autoclavable platform mats
- adjustable speed for a wide variety of applications
- accept stackable platforms (clearance = 2.75 in.)
- electrical -115v
- platform size – 14 x 12 in. / 35 x 30 cm
- speed – variable, 2 to 30 rpm
- tilt angle – variable, 0° to 30°
- weight – 7.5 lbs (3.4kg)
- dimensions (w x d x h) – 14 x 12 x 8 in. 35 x 30 x 20 cm
- load capacity – 5 lbs. / 2.3 kg
- operating temperature range – +4 to +65°c
to get more information about the benchrockert 2d or other mixers/ rotators/ shakers/ stirrers/disruptors we offer, call 631-589-1118 or send an email to email@example.com. to place an order, visit our online store.