benchmixer vortexer, 115v
to add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
- benchmark scientific, inc.
- benchmixer vortexer, 115v
located in new york, leading laboratory equipment supplier block scientific offers a wide selection of quality lab instruments. our product line features the bench mixer vortexer, 115v. manufactured by benchmark scientific inc., this lab device sets new standards in vortex mixing. it features advanced q-drivet technology that ensures smooth instant vortexing of even the largest sample sizes, including full 50ml tubes.
the benchmixer vortexer is equipped with unique features like cold room/incubator compatibility, no-walk” suction feet and spill-proof electronic controls.
bench mixer vortexer
this lab instrument features a unique counter-balance system that creates maximum vortexing action, while minimizing noise and excessive vibration. this often results in quieter, more efficient and longer lasting operation. its features include –
- q-drivet dynamic balancing system
- powerful motor for instant vortexing
- wide variety of accessories
- variable speed from 200 to 3200 rpm
- continuous or “touch” operation
- electrical – 115v
- weight – 8.4 lbs (3.8 kg)
- speed – 200 to 3200 rpm
- orbit – 3mm
- operating modes – touch or continuous
- dimensions (w x d x h) – 5 x 6.3 x 6.7 in.13 x 16 x 17 cm
to get more information about the benchmixer vortexer, 115v or other models of vortex mixers that we offer, call 631-589-1118 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. to place an order, visit our online store.