benchmark scientific beadbugt microtube homogenizer, 230v
to add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
- benchmark scientific
an established lab equipment supplier in the u.s., block scientific offers quality centrifuges and homogenizers to handle various types of laboratory samples. the benchmark scientific beadbugt microtube homogenizer, 230v is a high energy benchtop homogenizer that sets the performance standard for personal sized cell disruption and lysis instruments.
the optimized mixing motion causes rapid cell disruption through constant high velocity impact from the hardened micro-beads chosen specifically for your sample type. the device allows simultaneous homogenization of up to 3 samples (often within 45 seconds) inside the disposable 2ml screw cap microtubes.
this homogenizer comes with impressive features:
- extremely powerful mixing for lysis, grinding or homogenization
- faster and more effective than tissue grinders
- can mix 1, 2 or 3 tubes simultaneously
- extremely compact, less than 7″ wide
- eliminates the cross-contamination associated with handheld homogenizers
- speed range: 2800 to 4000rpm
- max. capacity: 3 x 2.0 ml (non-skirted)
- operating temp. range: +4° to 65°c
- dimensions: (w x d x h): 6.9 x 8.3 x 5.3 in.
17 x 21 x 13.5 cm
- weight: 2.2 kg /5 lb
- electrical: 115v, 60hz or 230v, 50hz
- warranty: 2 year
ideal for use in low to medium throughput laboratories, this device is a convenient and economical alternative to traditional, over-priced homogenizers.
to learn more about the benchmark scientific beadbugt microtube homogenizer, 230v and other homogenizer models we offer, visit our online store. for your purchase-related queries, dial 631-589-1118 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.