Benchmark Scientific Hotplate Magnetic Stirrer, 7.5 Inch x 7.5 Inch
To add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
Manufacturer: Benchmark Scientific, Inc.
Model: Benchmark Scientific Hotplate Magnetic Stirrer, 7.5 Inch x 7.5 Inch
Product Code: H4000-HS
Block Scientific is counted among the prominent laboratory product suppliers in the US. Here we distribute an array of lab equipment including Benchmark Scientific Hotplate Magnetic Stirrer, 7.5 Inch x 7.5 Inch. This product is an ideal choice for various scientific research facilities and laboratories.
Hotplate Magnetic Stirrer
– Convenient for Use
Benchmark Scientific Hotplate Magnetic Stirrer, 7.5″ x 7.5″ from Benchmark Research Products comes with a space-efficient design, which makes it convenient for use inside bio-hoods and on any crowded bench top. The hotplate stirrer has an exceptionally durable, chemical-resistant white ceramic work surface. Quick and precise adjustments can be made while heating or stirring, while maintaining speed and temperature with the support of its advanced microprocessor controls with turn knobs.
These hotplate/magnetic stirrer model (H4000-HS) comes complete with a support rod for mounting thermometers and temperature probes.
Notable Features are:
- Chemical resistant white ceramic top plate
- Safety LEDs indicate when heating or stirring
- Quick and easy adjustment of heating / mixing
- Space-saving design, 8 x 9 inch footprint
- Support rod for mounting thermometers and temperature probes
- Speed Range: 60 to 1500rpm
- Temp Range: 50 to 380 degree centigrade
- Platform: 7.5 x 7.5 in / 19 x 19 cm
- Control: Quick Adjustment Knob
- Dimensions: 8 x 9 x 4.5 in.
- [WxDxH] 20 x 23 x 11.5 cm
- Electrical: 115V or 230V, 50-60Hz, 500W
- 2 year manufacturer’s warranty
Place Your Order Now
Please spend some time to browse our online store, for more information on the Benchmark Scientific Hotplate Magnetic Stirrer, 7.5″ x 7.5″ and other models of mixers/ rotators/ shakers/ stirrers/ disruptors or magnetic stirrers we offer. Contact us on phone at 631-589-1118, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.