Benchmark Rotating Mixer with Rotisseries for 1.5/2.0, 15 and 50ml tubes, 230v
To add this product to your interest list, Sign Up or Login.
- Benchmark Scientific
An established lab equipment supplier in New York, Block Scientific offers Benchmark Rotating Mixer with rotisseries for 1.5/2.0, 15 and 50ml tubes, 230v. Supplied with a 230V EU plug, this rotating mixer from Benchmark Scientific is ideal for a variety of applications, from mixing blood samples to the preparation of homogenous dispersions. It provides gentle to vigorous mixing of laboratory samples up to 50ml.
Benchmark Rotating Mixer
with Attractive Features
Three rotisserie tube holders are included for mixing all common laboratory sample tubes and each individual tube holder is rubber coated to provide a secure grip, preventing any “wobble” or loosening during mixing at high speeds.
For more intense mixing, a unique reversing mode is available. In reversing mode, the mixer rotates up to 360° then stops and rotates in the reverse direction. This back and forth motion occurs repeatedly until the set time has expired.
- Adjustable speed and tilt angle
- Reversing mode for more intense mixing
- Cold room and incubator safe
- Speed – Variable, 1 to 40 rpm
- Tilt Angle – Variable, 0° to 90°
- Capacity – 12 x 50ml, 20 x 15ml or 48 x 2.0ml
- Timer – 1 second to 9 hours, or continuous
- Operating Temp. Range – +4 to +60°C
- Dimensions: (w x d x h) – 8.25 x 10.5 x 12.5 in.
21 x 27 x 32cm
- Weight – 7 lbs (3.2kg)
- Electrical – 100V to 240V, 50-60Hz, 25W
For further details about the Benchmark Rotating Mixer with rotisseries for 1.5/2.0, 15 and 50ml tubes, 230v or to check out other vortex mixers we offer, visit our online store. To contact us, dial 631-589-1118 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.