Benchmark Rotating Mixer with Rotisseries for 1.5/2.0, 15 and 50ml tubes, 115v
To add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
Manufacturer: Benchmark Scientific, Inc.
Model: Rotating Mixer with Rotisseries
Product Code: R5010
A leading supplier of reliable lab equipment based in NY, Block Scientific also offers quality rotator mixers from Benchmark Scientific. We supply Benchmark Rotating Mixer with Rotisseries for 1.5/2.0, 15 and 50ml tubes, 115v that provides gentle to vigorous mixing of laboratory samples up to 50ml. With adjustable speed control and tilt angle, the device is ideal for a variety of applications, from mixing blood samples to the preparation of homogenous dispersions.
Benchmark Rotating Mixer
for Diverse Applications
Three rotisserie tube holders are included in the device for mixing all common laboratory sample tubes and each individual tube holder is rubber coated to provide a secure grip, preventing any “wobble” or loosening when mixing at high speeds.
- Adjustable speed and tilt angle
- Reversing mode, for more intense mixing
- Cold room and incubator safe
In reversing mode, the mixer rotates up to 360° then stops and rotates in the reverse direction. This back and forth motion occurs repeatedly until the set time has expired.
- Speed – Variable, 1 to 40 rpm
- Tilt Angle – Variable, 0° to 90°
- Capacity – 12 x 50ml, 20 x 15ml or 48 x 2.0ml
- Timer – 1 second to 9 hours, or continuous
- Operating Temp Range – +4 to +60°C
- Dimensions (w x d x h) – 8.25 x 10.5 x 12.5 in. ; 21 x 27 x 32cm
- Weight – 7 lbs (3.2kg)
- Electrical – 100V to 240V, 50-60Hz, 25W
For further details about the Benchmark Rotating Mixer with Rotisseries for 1.5/2.0, 15 and 50ml tubes, 115v or to check out other vortex mixers we offer, visit our online store. To contact us, dial 631-589-1118 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.