BenchBlotterT Platform Rocker, fixed speed, 12″x12″ with flat mat, 230V
To add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
Manufacturer: Benchmark Scientific, Inc.
Model: BenchBlotterT Platform Rocker, Fixed Speed, 12″x12″ Flat Mat
Product Code: BR1000-E
A leading dealer of laboratory equipment based in the U.S., Block Scientific offers a wide variety of lab instruments, accessories and controls for clinical and research labs. We offer the BenchBlotterT Platform Rocker, fixed speed, 12″x12″ with flat mat, 230V from Benchmark Scientific Inc. An economical workhorse, this rocker” primarily designed for common molecular lab applications such as blotting, staining and destaining.
BenchBlotterT features no complicated controls. It does not require any settings or adjustments to be made. Rocking can be started by just pressing the power switch. Other features
- Cold room and incubator safe
- Dual platform accessory doubles work surface
- Gentle mixing, 12 rpm / +/-8° tilt
- Optimized for blot washing and gel staining
- Weight – 6.5 lbs (3kg)
- Tilt angle – +/- 8°
- Speed – Fixed, 12 rpm (10 rpm, 230V)
- Platform size – 12 x 12 in. / 30 x 30 cm
- Operating temperature – +4 to +65°C
- Load capacity – 5 lbs. / 2.3 kg
- Electrical – 230V
- Dimensions – 13.5 x 12 x 4.7 in. 34 x 30 x 12 cm
To obtain more information about the BenchBlotterT Platform Rocker, fixed speed, 12″x12″ with flat mat, 230V and other models of Mixers/ Rotators/ Shakers/ Stirrers/ Disruptors we provide, call 631-589-1118 or send an email to email@example.com. To place an order, visit our online store.