BenchBlotterT Platform Rocker, Fixed Speed, 12″x12″ with Flat Mat, 115V
To add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
Manufacturer: Benchmark Scientific, Inc.
Model: BenchBlotterT Platform Rocker, Fixed Speed, 12″x12″ Flat Mat
Product Code: BR1000
Block Scientific is an established laboratory equipment supplier in the United States providing quality lab devices to clients worldwide. Our portfolio features the BenchBlotterT Platform Rocker, Fixed Speed, 12″x12″ with Flat Mat, 115V from Benchmark Scientific Inc. This cost-effective rocker is specifically designed for molecular lab applications such as blotting, staining or destaining.
BenchBlotterT Platform Rocker
The “workhorse” rocker does not feature any complicated controls, settings or adjustments. Users just need to press the power switch to start the rocking. Other features include
- Gentle mixing, 12 rpm / +/-8° tilt
- Optimized for blot washing and gel staining
- Cold room and incubator safe
- Dual platform accessory doubles work surface
- Electrical – 115V
- Tilt Angle – +/- 8°
- Speed – Fixed, 12 rpm (10 rpm, 230V)
- Weight – 6.5 lbs (3kg)
- Platform size – 12 x 12 in. / 30 x 30 cm
- Operating temperature – +4 to +65°C
- Load capacity – 5 lbs. / 2.3 kg
- Dimensions – 13.5 x 12 x 4.7 in. 34 x 30 x 12 cm
To obtain more information about BenchBlotterT Platform Rocker, Fixed Speed, 12″x12″ with Flat Mat, 115V or other models of Mixers/ Rotators/ Shakers/ Stirrers/ Disruptors we offer, call 631-589-1118 or send an email to email@example.com. To place an order, visit our online store.