bench mixer vortexer, 230v
to add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
- benchmark scientific, inc.
- bench mixer vortexer, 230v
block scientific, a leading provider of laboratory equipment in the united states, offers a wide range of lab instruments. our collection of top class lab devices features the bench mixer vortexer, 230v from industry leader benchmark scientific inc. with advanced q-drivet technology, the benchmixer provides smooth instant vortexing of even the largest sample sizes, including full 50ml tubes.
the bench mixer vortexer features a counter-balance system that creates maximum vortexing action, while minimizing noise and excessive vibration. this promotes more efficient, quieter and longer-lasting operation.
bench mixer vortexer
– advanced features
the key features of this vortexer include spill-proof electronic controls, cold room/incubator compatibility, and “no-walk” suction feet. other features:
- wide variety of accessories
- variable speed from 200 to 3200 rpm
- q-drivet dynamic balancing system
- powerful motor for instant vortexing
- continuous or “touch” operation
- weight – 8.4 lbs (3.8 kg)
- speed – 200 to 3200 rpm
- orbit – 3mm
- operating modes – touch or continuous
- electrical – 230v
- dimensions (w x d x h) – 5 x 6.3 x 6.7 in. 13 x 16 x 17 cm
to obtain more information about the benchmixer vortexer, 230v or other models of vortex mixers that we offer, call 631-589-1118 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. to place an order, visit our online store.