Beckman Coulter UniCel DxC 800 Synchron Clinical Systems
To add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
Model: UniCel DxC 800
Product Code: BECKMAN-UNICEL-DXC-800
A global supplier of quality chemistry lab equipment, Block Scientific offers the UniCel DxC 800 Synchron chemical analyzer from Beckman Coulter’s collection of UniCel DxC systems. This advanced chemistry analyzer is designed to maximize lab productivity and offers benefits such as user-friendly operation, minimal workflow interruptions, and faster turnaround time.
UniCel DxC 800 Synchron
with Advanced Capabilities
- Ideal for labs that process more than 500 samples per day, the UniCel DxC 800 processes up to 1,440 tests per hour
- Delivers the results for 90 comprehensive metabolic panels in just one hour (NA, K, Cl, CO2, CALC, GLUC, BUN, CRE, TP, ALB, ALP, AST, ALT, TBIL)
- Results for 11 critical care tests are available in 42 seconds
- Offers 70 different reagents on board at once
- Closed-tube sampling (CTS)
- Stat interrupt capability – routine processing does not slow down the turnaround of urgent requests
Benefits of this Innovative
- Potential for errors caused by evaporation or contamination are reduced
- Elimination of the de-capping step for most tubes reduces chances for worker injury. Workers also have less chances of exposure to repetitive motion injuries and biohazards
- Continuous sample loading and simple operation minimizes loss of time
- Liquid reagents eliminate time-consuming reagent preparation
- No daily maintenance and minimal weekly maintenance
- Proactive alerts for system maintenance
- Almost all calibrators are liquid and ready-to-use, eliminating reconstitution, clean up, and potential result variability
- Calibration data is provided on disk, so lab personnel do not have to key in the necessary information
- Onboard maintenance logs with supervisor approval facilitate maintenance of electronic records
For more information about the Beckman Coulter UniCel DxC 800 Synchron or other new chemistry analyzers we supply, call 1-866-203-5777 (toll free) or 631-589-1118. You can also contact our support staff by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.