Beckman Coulter AcT5 Diff
To add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
Manufacturer: Beckman Coulter
Model: AcT5 Diff
Product Code: ACT-DIFF-5
Block Scientific, based in the U.S, is renowned for supplying quality lab equipment. We offer new as well as refurbished lab products ideal for your requirement. Beckman Coulter AcT5 Diff OV (Open Vial) available with us enables low-volume labs to advance to 5-part differential analysis at an affordable price. This unique hematology analyzer features Absorbance cytochemistry and Volume (AcV) technology. This two-dimensional technology allows easy identification of monocyte, neutrophil and eosinophil populations.
AcT5 Diff delivers accurate test results and a user-friendly software interface in a compact design. This easy-to-operate analyzer features one button operation for automatic probe wipe and for startup and shut down.
AcT5 Diff Hematology Analyzer
Specific features of this analyzer that optimizes workflow efficiency and accuracy include:
- 60 samples per hour throughput
- Random access testing for complete workflow flexibility
- Automated quality control evaluation reduces manual errors
- 20 user-definable patient and action ranges for increased flexibility
- CBC or CBC/Diff mode and patient range can be easily selected from the front keyboard display, for easy programming
- Patient storage for streamlined data recall
- Qualitative flagging that speeds up review of patient results and reduces turnaround time
- One-step setup, operation and shutdown speeds workflow
- Zero daily maintenance saves time and labor
At Block Scientific we offer this hematology analyzer as refurbished with a 90-day parts warranty. For more information about Beckman Coulter AcT5 Diff and other refurbished hematology analyzers we offer, visit our online store. To talk with our sales team, call 631-589-1118 or email us at email@example.com.