Beckman Coulter AcT 5diff Cap Pierce (CP)
To add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
Manufacturer: Beckman Coulter
Model: AcT 5diff Cap Pierce (CP)
Product Code: BCK6605705
Block Scientific offers a wide range of hematology analyzers for clinical laboratories of all size. We offer the advanced Beckman Coulter AcT 5diff Cap Pierce (CP) which employs Absorbance cytochemistry and Volume (AcV) technology for 5-part differential testing. This hematology analyzer offers a throughput of 60 samples-per-hour and can store data for 10,000 patients. Featuring a compact design with on-board reagents, the AcT 5diff Cap Pierce (CP) requires only minimal bench space.
with Unique Features
- State-of-the-art cap piercing technology for closed-tube sampling
- Easy programming – patient range and different modes can be easily selected from the front keyboard display
- Specially formulated reagents, controls and calibrators ensure accuracy
- Inter-laboratory Quality Assurance Program (IQAP) increases confidence in results
- Zero daily maintenance saves time and labor
- Rinse flow system
- Multiple tube size capability
- Random access testing for complete workflow flexibility
- Patient storage for streamlined data recall
- Automated quality control evaluation reduces manual errors
This analyzer helps save time while enhancing user’s safety by reducing manual handling and eliminating operator exposure to biohazards.
Contact Us Today
To know more about the Beckman Coulter AcT 5diff Cap Pierce (CP) analyzer and other new hematology analyzers we offer, visit our online store. You may also contact us via telephone at 631-589-1118 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.