Beckman Coulter has a proven track record in providing best-in-class laboratory-solutions design, along with a broad spectrum of diagnostic tests. They develop, manufacture and market products that simplify, automate and innovate complex biomedical testing. Beckman Coulter serves customers in two segments: Diagnostics and Life Sciences.
We Offer These Beckman Products
Block Scientific offers quality hematology analyzers, flow cytometers and coagulation analyzers manufactured by Beckman Coulter.
AcT Diff2 is a cost-effective and easy to use system with the convenience of cap piercing capabilities. The instrument delivers fast and exceptional performance and provides testing for 16 parameters. By using this analyzer, you can even obtain small hematological sampling (18 µL) in both open and closed analysis modes.
- Closed vial sampling
- Automated quality assurance functions
- Compact bench top design
- User-definable high/low flagging of patient results
- Low maintenance
Ac.T 5diff AL improves sample handling by eliminating manual sample loading, which also saves time, lowers operational costs and increases your lab’s overall workflow efficiency. Also included is an easy-to-use data management system that streamlines data recall and requires less manual manipulation.
- Easy to operate
- Three user-definable patient and action ranges for enhanced flexibility
- 60 sample-per-hour throughput for streamlined workflow
- One-step setup, operation and shutdown speeds workflow
- Zero daily maintenance saves time and labor
One of the latest additions to Beckman Coulter’s family of immunoassay systems, UniCel® DxI 800 can process up to 400 tests per hour. With exceptional throughput, proven chemiluminescent technology, assay protocols similar to other analyzers in the family – Access®, Access 2 and SYNCHRON LX®i 725, and load “on-the-fly” capability – you can simplify and automate your immunoassay testing.
- Standardized design of reagent packs
- Compatibility across immunoassay systems
- Minimal reagent preparation or reagent management required
- Bar-coded, liquid, ready-to-use reagents
UniCel DxC systems are built to deliver maximum productivity for your laboratory. The systems have the capacity to help your lab thrive in today’s environment. This is ideal for labs that process more than 500 samples per day. It can process up to 1,440 tests per hour.
- Peak Performance
- Outstanding Capacity
- Simplicity in Operation
Our Product Range from Beckman Coulter Also Covers
- ACL 9000 Coagulation Analyzer
- Beckman Coulter HmX Hematology Analyzer
- TJ-6R Centrifuge
- LH 750 Hematology Analyzer
- ACL Elite Coagulation Analyzer
- Access BR Monitor Reagent, 100 determinations, 2 x 50 tests
- Olympus / Beckman Coulter AU680 Chemistry Analyzer
- Olympus / Beckman Coulter AU480 Chemistry Analyzer
For further assistance, contact Block Scientific via phone at 1-866-203-5777 or forward an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.