Benchmark Scientific BeadBugT Microtube Homogenizer, 115V
To add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
Manufacturer: Benchmark Scientific
Model: BeadBugT Microtube Homogenizer, 115V
Product Code: D1030
As a reputable laboratory equipment supplier based in the United States, Block Scientific offers a wide variety of state-of-the-art lab instruments. Our collection includes the BeadBugT Microtube Homogenizer, 115V from Benchmark Scientific. This homogenizer model is a convenient and economical alternative to the typical vortex mixer.
The BeadBugT Microtube Homogenizer, 115V is typically designed for samples that are too tough to be homogenized by a vortex mixer. It can homogenize most samples within 45 seconds inside the disposable 2ml screw cap microtubes. This is a suitable homogenizing device for low to medium throughput laboratories as it comes with a three tube capacity and a footprint of just 7×8″.
– Features and Technical Specifications
- Eliminates the cross-contamination associated with hand-held homogenizers
- Extremely powerful mixing action for lysis, grinding or homogenization
- Faster and more effective than tissue grinders
- Mix 1, 2 or 3 tubes simultaneously
- Extremely compact
- Electrical – 115V
- Dimensions (w x d x h) – 6.9 x 8.3 x 5.3 in. 17 x 21 x 13.5 cm
- Maximum Capacity – 3 x 2.0 ml (non-skirted)
- Operating Temperature Range – +4° to 65°C
- Speed – 2800 to 4000rpm
- Weight – 2.2 kg /5 lb
Visit Our Online Store
For more information about Benchmark Scientific BeadBug™ Microtube Homogenizer, 115V and other top models of homogenizers we offer, call 631-589-1118 or send an email to email@example.com. To place an order, visit our online store.