benchmark scientific beadbugt microtube homogenizer, 115v
to add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
- benchmark scientific
as a reputable laboratory equipment supplier based in the united states, block scientific offers a wide variety of state-of-the-art lab instruments. our collection includes the beadbugt microtube homogenizer, 115v from benchmark scientific. this homogenizer model is a convenient and economical alternative to the typical vortex mixer.
the beadbugt microtube homogenizer, 115v is typically designed for samples that are too tough to be homogenized by a vortex mixer. it can homogenize most samples within 45 seconds inside the disposable 2ml screw cap microtubes. this is a suitable homogenizing device for low to medium throughput laboratories as it comes with a three tube capacity and a footprint of just 7×8″.
– features and technical specifications
- eliminates the cross-contamination associated with hand-held homogenizers
- extremely powerful mixing action for lysis, grinding or homogenization
- faster and more effective than tissue grinders
- mix 1, 2 or 3 tubes simultaneously
- extremely compact
- electrical – 115v
- dimensions (w x d x h) – 6.9 x 8.3 x 5.3 in. 17 x 21 x 13.5 cm
- maximum capacity – 3 x 2.0 ml (non-skirted)
- operating temperature range – +4° to 65°c
- speed – 2800 to 4000rpm
- weight – 2.2 kg /5 lb
visit our online store
for more information about benchmark scientific beadbug™ microtube homogenizer, 115v and other top models of homogenizers we offer, call 631-589-1118 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. to place an order, visit our online store.