benchmark scientific beadblastert microtube homogenizer, 230v
to add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
- benchmark scientific
a leading laboratory equipment supplier in new york, block scientific offers a wide range of lab devices. we supply the beadblastert microtube homogenizer, 230v from benchmark scientific. this homogenizer lyses, grinds, and homogenizes a broad variety of biological samples.
the beadblastert microtube homogenizer homogenizes even the most difficult and resistant samples within 35 seconds or less. after homogenization, samples can be centrifuged and the supernatant collected for further processing.
the lab device features a mechanical lid lock that prevents opening when the homogenizer is in operation. a brushless motor reduces motor noise and ensures maintenance free operation.
– features and technical specifications
- sealed 2.0ml tubes – eliminates cross-contamination
- mix up to 24 tubes simultaneously
- for all sample types, from soft tissue to bone
- fast, efficient homogenization in about 35 seconds
- digitally displayed operating parameters
- stores up to 50 programs in memory for future use
- transparent lid for visualization of samples
- prefilled tube kits for a variety of sample types
- electrical – 230v
- weight – 55 lbs / 25kg
- speed range – 4.0 to 7.0 m/s (0.05 m/s increments)
- pause between cycles – 0 to 2 min. (1 sec. increments)
- noise level – <68 db
- max, cycles per program – 10
- cycle time – 1 to 90 sec. (up to 90 sec.)
- capacity – 24 x 2.0ml
visit our online store
for more information about benchmark scientific beadblastert microtube homogenizer, 230v and other top models of homogenizers we offer, call 631-589-1118 or send an email to email@example.com. to place an order, visit our online store.