Benchmark Scientific BeadBlasterT Microtube Homogenizer, 115V
To add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
Manufacturer: Benchmark Scientific
Model: BeadBlasterT Microtube Homogenizer, 115V
Product Code: D2400
Based in the United States, Block Scientific offers top quality laboratory equipment for clinical and research laboratories. We offer the BeadBlasterT Microtube Homogenizer, 115V from Benchmark Scientific. The BeadBlasterT lyses, grinds and homogenizes a broad variety of biological samples.
The BeadBlasterT Microtube Homogenizer can homogenize even the most difficult and resistant samples within 35 seconds or less. The stainless steel tube carrier subjects up to 24 samples to an optimized, high speed, 3D motion, producing high energy impacts between the samples and micro-beads to release cellular contents. Samples can be centrifuged and the supernatant collected for further processing after homogenization.
This microtube homogenizer can store up to 50 programs in memory to be recalled for future use. It features a mechanical lid lock that blocks the opening during operation. A brushless motor reduces motor noise and provides maintenance free operation.
– Features and Specifications
- Fast, efficient homogenization in about 35 seconds
- For all sample types, from soft tissue to bone
- Mix up to 24 tubes simultaneously
- Sealed 2.0ml tubes – eliminates cross contamination
- Prefilled tube kits for a variety of sample types
- Digitally set and displayed operating parameters
- Transparent lid for visualization of samples
- Electrical – 115V
- Pause between cycles – 0 to 2 min. (1 sec. increments)
- Speed Range – 4.0 to 7.0 m/s (0.05 m/s increments)
- Weight – 55 lbs / 25kg
- Capacity – 24 x 2.0ml
- Cycle Time – 1 to 90 sec. (up to 90 sec.)
- Max, cycles per program – 10
- Noise Level – <68 db
For more information about Benchmark Scientific BeadBlasterT Microtube Homogenizer, 115V and other top models of homogenizers we offer, call 631-589-1118 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. To place an order, visit our online store.