alere epoc point of care blood analysis system with hh00090000 epoc host motorola, new
to add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
block scientific, a leading laboratory equipment supplier based in new york, offers a serves an extensive global clientele. our point-of-care portfolio features the enterprise point of care (epoc®) blood analysis system by alere. this is only wireless bedside testing solution that utilizes “smartcard” technology. it provides patient lab results directly to a pda and to the emr, allowing the clinician to stay at the patient’s side.
epoc® blood analysis system
the epoc® blood analysis system comprises the epoc® bgem test card, epoc® reader and epoc® host2 mobile computer.
epoc® bgem test card
- 92ul blood sample
- barcodes with lot and expiration date
- designed to be cost effective
- full menu on one smart card
- no refrigeration
- room temperature storage for up to 6 months
- single use, self calibrated
- incorporates automated integrated calibration and quality checks
- fully portable, ac/rechargeable battery
- does not require a committed blood sample for test card calibration
- auto scans test card barcode for simplified quality compliance
epoc® host2 mobile computer
- operator/patient/qc lockouts
- integrated 1-d(2-d ready) barcode scanner
- delivers accurate bedside results in 3 minutes
- customizable epoc host software
- critical result management with electronic documentation
- connects wirelessly and integrates easily with your facility’s existing network
the epoc® blood analysis system interfaces with your facility’s existing wireless system. it requires no refrigeration of consumables.
- tests with 92 µl fresh whole blood
- room temperature test card storage
- reduced blood loss equals a less traumatic experience for the patient
- perfect for respiratory therapists and other care providers
- operator / eqc lockouts
- minimizes sample degradation
- minimizes data entry and transcription errors (with barcode scanning for patient id, operator id and test card information)
- maximizes patient safety and error detection
- hl7 interface to lis/his
- fast and easy delivery of test results
- critical result reporting
- automated monitoring of testing processes
- accurate test results in about 30 seconds
- 9 analytes on 1 test card: ph, pco2, po2, na+, k+, ca++, glu, hct, lac
to obtain more information about the enterprise point of care (epoc®) blood analysis system or other new point of care analyzers that we provide, call 631-589-1118 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. to place an order, visit our online store.