ohaus adventurer pro 4100g x 0.1g with incal
to add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
- ohaus balances & scales
based in the united states, block scientific is a leading laboratory equipment supplier offering a wide spectrum of advanced lab instruments, reagents and consumables. our collection of precision balances and scales includes the adventurer pro 4100g x 0.1g with incal by ohaus balances and scales. this high precision balance can count, hold, sum and deliver traceable results. this versatile lab balance is widely used in classrooms and medical laboratories for a wide variety of applications such as weighing, percent weighing, check weighing, parts counting with automatic sample recalibration, animal/dynamic weighing, totalization and display hold.
the key features of adventurer pro 4100g x 0.1g with incal include smartext™ software with 2-line liquid crystal display (lcd) with backlight. this easy-to-use balance software utilizes text prompts that easily guide users through various application use and balance setup.
to enhance weighing stability, quadrastance™ design incorporates 4 feet to provide superior footprint stability on any surface. this lab balance features a number of flexible options like incalt internal calibration for enhanced weighing stability. the usb or second rs232 interface option allows connection to multiple peripherals.
4100g x 0.1g adventurer pro precision balances
– specifications and features
- capacity – 4100 g
- readability – 0.1 g
- platform – 168x 180 mm
- test weight – 4000g, oiml f1 or astm class 2
- user selectable span calibration points
- user selectable environmental settings
- user selectable data print options
- user selectable communications settings
- stainless steel pan
- stability indicator
- software reset menus/ lockout menu
- replaceable in-user cover
- metal base with abs shell
- mechanical and software overload/under load protection
- low battery indicator
- integral weigh-below hook
- glass draftshield with flip top door
- frameless draftshield with removable doors
- easy access
- auto tare
- all doors, including front and back glass panels disassemble in seconds
- ac adapter
- abs top housing
for more information about the ohaus adventurer pro 4100g x 0.1g with incal and other models of precision balances and scales we supply, call 631-589-1118 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. to place an order for precision balances, visit our online store.