drucker diagnostics qbc accu-tubes (100 test kit)
to add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
- drucker diagnostics
- accu-tubes (100 test kit)
a leading lab equipment supplier in new york, block scientific offers a wide range of quality products from leading manufacturers. we offer accu-tubes (100 test kit) that can provide a diagnostic hematology profile for capillary or venous blood samples. these specially designed tubes from drucker diagnostics are used in qbc star and autoread plus hematology analyzers.
with qbc technology
each accutube incorporates two black fill lines, a white identification line, reagents and a stopper. patented dry hematology technology in the qbc tubes reduces waste and eliminates the need for liquid reagents. accutubes contain acridine orange dye required to stain blood samples for analysis in the autoread plus. they are packaged with a ventilated stopper at the end of the tube and a soft grip float holder for easy insertion of the plastic float.
- sample size: 70 µl
- type of blood: capillary or venous (using qbc pipettes)
- anticoagulant: yes
- type of stopper: pre-inserted, ventilated stopper
- storage temperature: 60° to 90°f (16° to 32° c)
- reagents: 6.5µg acridine orange, 0.65mg potassium oxalate, 1.5usp units sodium heparin, 0.33mg potassium edta (anticoagulant), agglutinating agents and stabilizers
in addition to an extensive range of analyzers and accessories for complete blood count testing, block scientific also carries many other types of laboratory equipment, consumables and reagents. visit our online store for more details.