Based in New York, Block Scientific is a global clinical laboratory equipment and reagents dealer offering a wide range of lab instruments, reagents, consumables, and services. Block Scientific began operations in 1980, with headquarters in Bohemia, NY. In 2014, the company moved to a more spacious location in Bellport, NY. Block Scientific is a master distributor of drug test cups, drug test strips, and saliva screen drug tests.
Block Scientific is committed to ensuring complete client satisfaction with extensive product choices and service excellence, helping clinical laboratories of all sizes to improve their productivity and workflow. Since our inception, we have served the needs of many prestigious organizations, hospitals, and educational institutions worldwide.
We offer leasing, installation, service, service contracts, and repair solutions for clinical laboratory equipment.
Our Product Range
We aim to provide all you need to keep your lab running at peak performance. Our team of in house experts in sales can help you find exactly what you need. If you would like to buy on your own our online store offers an extensive range of products such as:
- Lab Equipment – analyzers, centrifuges, autoclaves, histology and cytology equipment, spectrophotometers, water baths, and more
- Blood Collection – needles, blood collection tube, aliquot tube, and blood collection accessories
- Drug Screening Products – drug cup test, urine collection cup
- General Labware – pipettes, flasks, funnels
- Accessories – incubator accessories, microscope accessories, centrifuge parts, and more
- Reagents, Controls, Consumables – reagents, urine strips, controls and calibrators, and more
Use our Product Search to find exactly what you are looking for.
Our company is led by Jeremy Linder. As the president of Block Scientific, Jeremy Linder provides the strategic direction on all aspects of the business. Our team of technical experts is fully geared up to advise and guide you on all of your lab equipment needs. We also have factory-trained technicians on staff to ensure that all reconditioned laboratory equipment we offer is carefully refurbished to meet original manufacturer’s specifications.
Contact Us Today
To get in touch with us, call 1-866-203-5777 (Toll Free) or 631-589-1118 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our customer service team will be glad to answer your queries about our products and services.